Cesare Corazza: Mission Commander
Contributions to OCESS Spacesim
Cesare Corazza organized interviews with OCESS Spacesim alumni with careers in STEM. An initiative with the goal of educating current OCESS Spacesim members on possible STEM career paths, from the unique perspectives of former members:
- Dr. Alex Ghosh, Leads the flight dynamics/astrodynamics group at Northrup Grumman. Interview Link
- Daniel Kekez, Senior Engineer at the University of Toronto Institute for Aerospace Studies.
- Dr. Dan Sirbu, Research Scientist at NASA Ames Research Center: Space Science & Astrophysics Branch.
- Doug Sinclair, Aerospace Engineer and Founder of Sinclair Interplanetary.
- Dr. Ayse Turak, Professor of Engineering Physics at Mcmaster University. Interview Link
2021 Mission: Deep Space Probe to Lyuten B
Cesare Corazza Lead the 2021 mission to Lyuten B. A probe and rover were designed to evaluate the ability of Lyuten B to support human life.
2020 Mission Hindsight: Mars
Cesare Corazza was an Astronaut and acted as the Chief Engineer on the 2020 mission Hindsight to Mars. Cesare Corazza led the science report, proving a repurposed curiosity rover through the collection of perchlorates could provide the oxygen required for life on Mars.