Iris Dimock is a member of Space Sim who joined in the 2016/2017 school year.
She and her buddy Benjamin Seguin have this strange obsession with "Cruel Angel's Thesis" from the anime known as Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Has been called the next Spencer Whitehead when it comes to piloting.
- Was Leader of a minor Drill Redesign taskforce which took a span of 2 worksessions to complete
- Once wore a red shirt on revenge mission, took it off under EVA suit for fear of dying first
- Spent 20 min trying to identify a mystery white powder using lab equipment only to find it was baking soda
- On the same revenge mission mentioned above, she attempted to fire explosive probes at space pirates. Only to be told after 3 attempts that the probes exit the bottom of the craft
- Wired a rover up to a controller, (it's really sketchy)
- Became Director Of Training
- Landed the Habitat on the OCESS tower
- Was Pilot for 2017-18 mission
- Became a cyborg
- Landed on Earth with "the softest landing seen in a while"